Are You a College Grad?Launch Your Career With Us!
Applicants with bachelor’s or master’s degrees are encouraged to participate in the various career training opportunities sponsored by The Hankey Group. Participants can expect to acquire valuable marketing, sales, finance and management skills in a fast-paced, real-life environment, which will provide a foundation for a successful career in business administration. Career training participants acquire valuable networking and time-management skills, which are essential for success in the business world.
Having completed various career training courses, participants have an opportunity to work with Hankey Group affiliates such as Westlake Financial, Knight Insurance Group, Nowcom Corporation, Midway Car Rental, and Hankey Investment Company. Although Hankey Group provides unparalleled, “real world” practical experience in a dynamic business environment, individuals completing career training will not receive an academic degree or academic certification of any kind.
- You should be interested in management, finance, and sales, and have strong leadership abilities and multi-tasking skills.
- You must be ambitious, creative, personable, resourceful and hard working.
- Participants are paid on a performance-based pay plan.
Minimum Bachelor’s or Master’s diploma
For more information, or to apply, please email:
Bret Hankey, President
Please include your full contact information and resume.
It Starts With You!
Join the Hankey Group team. We have a variety of open positions in different departments, from entry level to management positions. Please take a moment to view current opportunities, and if you feel you are a good fit, we encourage you to apply.
- We are a group of fast growing companies with resourceful, happy employees in a vibrant working environment.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers a competitive compensation package.
Hankey Group Retirement Plans
Hankey Group offers the HG 401(k) Plan and a separate employee stock ownership plan (ESOP), which owns 8.7% of Westlake Services Holding Company.
- $100 invested in the HG 401(k) Plan in 1978 would be worth $44,516.30 (as of 6/30/17)
- $1,000 invested in the ESOP in 2001 would be worth $87,554.34 (as of 12/31/16)
- Nearly 40 millionaire participants in our retirement plans!
- Health coverage for employee, family and same sex married couples (includes medical PPO plan, Prescription, choice of dental plan, and vision)
- 100% Employer paid Core life insurance for all employees
- Long term disability
- Supplemental Employee Life Up to $500K (or 6x’s salary)
- Spouse life insurance Up to $50,000
- Child life insurance $10,000
- Online wellness and work-life balance service
- Paid/Sick Time Off up to 16 days on 1st year of employment
- 6 Paid holidays
- Wells Fargo 401k and ROTH Retirement Savings Plan with maximum 4% company match in aggregate of both Retirement Plans up to IRS limit
- Westlake Services Holding Company Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) with maximum 4% company match in aggregate of both Retirement Plans up to IRS limit
- 401k Financial Knowledge classes
- Professional Certification Reimbursements
- Health and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter reimbursement (per company)
- Annual company family picnics (per company)
- Holiday company parties
- Mega office potlucks
- Onsite Fitness Center 24/7 (corporate office)
- Fitness & weight loss challenges
- Team oriented events, walks/runs
- A.M. healthy fruit (corporate office)
- Yoga, meditation, and nutrition online classes
- Yoga – onsite (corporate office)
- Health and Wellness Fair
- Seasonal Flu Shots Onsite
- Career Training Programs
Hankey Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We fully subscribe to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Hankey Group ensures that all applicants and employees are considered for hire, promotion, and job status, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, orientation, or physical or mental handicap.
All employment with the Company is subject to binding arbitration under the employment arbitration rules promulgated by the American Arbitration Association. A complete copy of the rules may be found on-line at www.adr.org.